Tuesday, May 08, 2007

hung(over) like the wolf

you read it hear first, i am not only hungover, but i'm also updating. this should be really good. why am i hungover? cause i'm stupid and went out on a "school night" like a dumb ass. started off at novak's w/ dewey & aaron for some eating in the form of fried, then tin can where i really made an ass out of myself for a free PBR/shot combo (thanks, jeff the bartender) and finished off the night at the royale to watch burt & terry "spin" some shit. let's just say that i feel really good about myself after fried dinner, plenty of beers, various shots and white castles for "dessert." shite.

what else has been going on? not a whole fucking lot, if memory serves me right. and if anything has been going on, it's been "..."

wanna talk about the de la hoya/mayweather snoozefest of a fight? sure, fine. while no one really thought that oscar would win, it was still a meh fight. plus, i wasn't even hyped for this one cause of my total disinterest in both fighters. it'd have been a lot more hot if it had ended in a simultaneous KO. just typing over here. even the undercards were on the boring side and i was kind of excited - not really - about the 2nd one. oh well, it is what it is. i did get to spend some "special time" with maggie, dan and the dogs plus davis, so that's important to note. too bad my night turned on me and everything good, went kind of bad. thank god for toast.

back to boxing though, who else is as fucking excited about some of the upcoming fights, mainly the taylor vs. spinks (may 19th, HBO) and miguel cotto vs. zab judah (june 9th HBO, ppv style). my "money" (i don't gamble) is on taylor & cotto. luckily, it's more than their looks that i'm basing my winner picks from. but the fact that they are both precious little doll babies and i want to lay down with them in the biblical sense doesn't hurt either. so there are some saturday evening events that are exciting for me to think about.

speaking of, terry sent me this link this morning:
http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/6786314?MSNHPHMA

sad.

so the tigers that i wanted are still not available - so it seems - anywhere online. i'm looking for the kelly green/white ultimate 81s in a men's 7.5 (or ladies 9). thanks in advance for looking, i'll be sure to pick up the tab.

which brings me to, Things I Would Like to Have:
- 2 new pairs of levis - straight leg
- more spring/summer tops that aren't necessarily FOR work, but could work AT work
- bras out the ass (not literally of course, that'd defeat their purpose)
- new glasses (i've been half-assedly looking online and it seems that most pairs that are "current" and "hip" are so much like kiersten and cole's that i don't want us to turn into Those Roommates. your mission: find me a pizair.)
- new sheets/bed "throw"
- those onitsuka tigers that haunt me
- professional massage (seriously, i'm sufferin' succotash)
- that damn tax refund to find it's way to me asap

so i went at lunch to "take a nap" but senseless phone calls and The General Public are forever keeping me down. yawning i am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. You make me feel important. Let's "get together" some time in the next week or so...I'm basically free any night but Mon. and Wed. I wanna see your new place.

2:43 PM  
Blogger not jentrification said...

heathie - you ARE important.

let's shoot for next thursday? i know that sounds way off...ima call your ass.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home