Friday, February 09, 2007

to jump start the new year

yea, yea, i know, it's february....

instead of words, i offer you some pics:

i got my wisdom teeth removed on monday. here's a pic of day one. who wants a bj?




















if you look not even all that closely, you'll see the stain on my shirt. that's just blood folks, i couldn't feel my leakage. it was tres sexy.














this is my favorite. day 2. ladies & gentleman: the elephant (wo)man















day 3. check out my left temple. having an impacted wisdom tooth is apparently no joke.
















by day 4, i was all smiles and less swoll'.














there is no pic of day 5 cause i'm scared to take any more pics of me that look like almost me.

you hear?

but i'm like 90% jennifer so that's pretty okay. who knew that i would miss me?

big ups are in order to kiersten & aaron for sharing nursing duties. i'm pretty sure i was a fantastic patient so it was easy money. some mentionable thanks to brandon and cindy for coming over to chillax with me in between my percoset haze.

the rest of you can fuck off and die. oh, i jest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look just like Melanie Gibbs in that day 4 photo.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home