Tuesday, September 12, 2006

birthday surprise! (verse 1)

so for my XXth birthday, kiersten and terry got me real good and had a surprise party at the house for me. apparently i'm completely and utterly clueless and it's easy as shit to foil me. just say you're going to chicago. gullible. prior to the party, my sister took me to see the redbirds win some shit. we ran into kierlo's sister who works at busch and sweetie hooked us up with badass seats about 12 rows behind the 3rd baseline and the other team's dugout. since i don't know how to enter a proper post with a bunch of words expressing myself, here's some photos from my actual birthday night, the game and the party...

things started off relatively slow at the royale. here's joe, burtle, terrrry and jen...














matt tried to kick it up a notch by showing us his tiny ass nipple...














we left royale so i could say my (final) good bye to the hi pointe (RIP, yet another bar that i frequented). happy much?














sausage fest 2006 part I (look at terry's weird surprised eyes and hat in the back; don't focus on me for too long)














couple of the year














see ya l8er homme!














kiersten hates this picture but i mean, it's dale!














and everybody loves dale...














we left soon after and hit up mangia for some late night action. here's susan, a dumbshit and eyes wide shut nick...














$1 won't get you far, rootz...



















this is Black Mystic.




















rootz and aaron flanking some ol' queen or other














good gravy, i don't even remember this being taken.














so then we left mangia and headed back to our place. sausage fest part II.














amy showed up ready for some cards














talk about schmee. who's a sad girl?














that's the spirit!














next day was kinda rough but we made it to busch stadium and i pretended to care














here's lisa For Real caring














i'm not sure whose camera was being used to take the pics of le surprise, but it wasn't mine. here's me and brandon singing erasure. i'm sure of it.














and now here's the part where this entry has to end. stupid blogger won't let me upload any more pics....

more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home