Monday, July 24, 2006

for the birds

so i'm back.

on vacation i spent the night at the following places:

amarillo, tx
santa fe, nm
san diego, ca

there are over 160 pics documenting my southwestern travels and i will work on getting those in a pleasing to the (read: my) eye format.

in the lamest conclusion ever, let's just say that i am now so unfortunately broke that i will not be going out to anywhere but work, the dentist and to the gym until friday, august 4th. so tonight i shall go and buy a bottle of some relatively shitty vodka, whatever tonic, two limes, and that will be my weekend in bed. takers?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we'll see if that really happens. i'm gonna call bullshit.

9:13 AM  
Blogger not jentrification said...

i'm gonna try REAL hard.

it's shit when my own friends have no faith in me.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Not Jennifer Gibbs said...

You know I'll always buy you a drink.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home