Thursday, June 08, 2006

fuck dumb

a coupla things:

- did you know that chitsu is the japanese word for vagina? just sayin

- one thing that makes me want to punch someone directly in their mouth? when fuckin strangers (or people that i vaguely know) come up to me at work when i'm on a break - a fuckin BREAK you guys - and tells me why smoking isn't good for me. "oh? you don't say? i had no idea!! thanks for the head's up, i'm quitting now."

- there are other things that make me want to hit someone in their grill, but that above is something that happens on a weekly basis, makes me not only want to NEVER quit smoking, but to just start smoking at my desk.

- so i'm looking around the internet at various celeb gossip sites, as i'm wont to do, and one thing that i just CAN'T with is when fuckin idiots comment on anything, say, the birth of shiloh brangelina lee-miller and writes, cause they all read this shit, "i just wanted to say congratulations to brad and angelina - they have a beautiful baby!" for serious? really?

- i need things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home