Wednesday, September 13, 2006

happy birthday verse 2

as promised...

hot matt and chef sandwich















what's a party without a banana microphone?














heather and i take it waaaay back with lisa lisa...














i'm pretty sure rich and i were freakin' to jane's addiction cause that's the some turn on music














tap room boys. oh keon.














poor kiersten was getting ass raped in this one. look at her hanging on to her girl for strength.














terrrry emerged from his "hiding spot" on the couch to look (his words) hard. he just looks real sleepy to me...














i can't remember your name, my crinks, ronnie and shiny jen














it took us about 3 tries to get this not even cute picture














cindy even went so far to put her twist (penis shape) on my dad's very special homemade cheesecake. i show my gratitude...



















it was THAT good you guys...














me and my big sister














kiersten and i make ronnie's night














in unrelated news, my fingles are long

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i was awake, i would've whooped some assrapers. look how hard (aka sleepy) i am!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home