Thursday, April 07, 2005

i'll give you something to finger

while this week some good things have happened*, i still gotta say that it's still pretty much the worst year ever. the upside is that at work, the fucking kids are having an official sit-in which is causing the hallways in the building to smell (you see, they haven't left so they aren't washing & i guess they were making some kind of horrible wanna be homeless soup yesterday). our office, snobs that we are, is locked and will continue to be locked. those kids & their fighting of causes. good for them? i don't think that the university is budging much though so they best come with mad stamina.

* yew guise - i totally made out with the mailman in the PARKING GARAGE on the latter part of my lunch break the other day. yeppers. teenagers. best. lunch. ever. that pretty much qualifies as an almost nooner, agreed? today he asked me when we're going to continue where we left off..............WE'LL SEE, WE'LL SEE. i'm all, "buy me dinner and we'll go from there" because i think it's funny to think that if i get fed (hungry!), it's time to give up the tang, the sweet & precious tang. one word of note: THE PARKING GARAGE. i've really reached new levels.

speaking of, i'm blaming george w. bush for my financial woes. it's a good place to start. there's no way in FUCK i'm going to blame me. i blame myself for other shit (shut up) so this is his fault. plus: GAS PRICES. i paid $2.28/gal. this morning and put in $12.02 (slippy fingers) and it didn't even fill chippy up HALF WAY. totally blows. so. who wants to pay off my truck, get me a hybrid or that VW that has like hella miles to the gallon or be my personal chauffeur? i'll give you a hand job. any takers?

let's see, what else is there. right now (yes, right now!), i'm eating a boiled egg because i'm 81 years old and my teeth are sensitive. times are tough. i'm in the market for a good book - any suggestions? this girl at my job continually brings me books (which i read) that are mostly from the Oprah Book Club and while i'm not angry at that, i will say that they're all pretty much the same ol' song and it's not necessarily a genre of music that i can dance to, if ya feel me. tonight i'll be seeing the security guard. let's see what kind of LAME ass shit i can muster up for him. a few weeks ago, my big mack move was (while we were in my truck having some quiet time together - dear lord, not like that, ya know, taking a smoke break) to - ahem - pull out the armor all wipes and start cleaning off the dashboard.....like a fucking freak. i think it worked. i can't help it, i'm a total nerve ball. i got balls of nerve.

eh, i don't know. i'm not feeling this right now, but i wanted you 4 to know that i totally made out with the mailman and it was totally funny & immature & hot. my titties were sucked paul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home