Friday, March 11, 2005

3rd time's a charm?

so i've had two failed attempts this week giving you, my 3 or 4 friends, an update of shit that you already know. boo.

here's something new. last night after getting off of work and going on a much needed candy run for the boys at the tappy (look, i can be sweet sometimes) i went to the radio shack by my house and checked out some phones cause my my phone is old, tired & ready to be recycled, upgraded etc. turns out, cell phones are pricey! did you guys know that? yea, that shit's gonna be put on hold for a minute while i put myself back in reality and pay some bills. laclede gas, i'm looking at you since you're ALWAYS looking at me. why is it that maintaining a fairly low level of comfort at home, the cost is so high? isn't it enough that i'm all lonely and shit, do i have to be charged so much more (so it seems) than anyone else to not be cold? fucking st. louis. i'd live in my truck but gas prices are about to go up and well, that's not a good thing. especially when i was asked when i was coming to chicago next cause it's been awhile and i wouldn't mind getting away, even if for a weekend. but we'll see, we'll see.

nothing gold can stay. oh pony boy!

oh yea, here's my good deed-ship (shut up) for the week. on tuesday, walking with larry (the heavyset guard - anyone? anyone?) out to the parking lot, we stumble upon a cell phone (the same one as mine!) lying in the parking lot all sad and deserted. it's decided that i'll hold onto it in hopes that the owner will call (looking through the phone book to see if i could maybe hunt the person down, i opted to wait it out since there were names like Hunghong in there) and lo & behold she did call me and she came and picked the shit up on wednesday and brought along with her some chocolate macaroons for me. awwww, how sweet. TOO BAD I HATE FUCKING COCONUT. oh. but, there's me taking one for the team, being a good kid and all that shit.

and is anyone watching america's next top model? this 4th installment is proving to be not as juicy as the first 3, but i ain't mad. i will watch this show and i will watch it HARD. don't lump me up with other people that are all reality tv watching whores. i will only watch reality shows that are about fashion or alleged pretty girls with hopes of not really being a top model, more of a reality star or commercial model for cover girl during the show. oh eva.

but don't fret, through all of these admissions about my love of the boob tube, my heart is HEAVY with love for jack bauer. forever and a day. he's my favorite and i'd trust him with my life. at this point, i kind of feel like i do.

happy friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home