Thursday, February 26, 2004

My boyfriend's girlfriend and more

So I googled (really, I don't have a problem) my professor's girlfriend. Are you kidding me? I hope she DOES get the job. I may not have a fancy philosophy degree and I may not have lived in England and Scotland among other fun places, but I do know that I could not only kick her ass, I'm way cuter than her. And really, it's all about how cute one is, isn't it? WELL, ISN'T IT? Shut. Up. I could probably beat her at blowjobs and a game of Scrabble.

Tonight's Ludacris. My Swell underwear are soaked. Sopping. Wet. I can't wait. I hope that he has it on his song list to do - Get the Fuck Back, Coming 2 America and oh gush! I hope he does 'em all. As it turns out, David Banner of the "Like a Pimp" fame, will be opening up. Before Chingy? This is gonna be something. And then tomorrow I get my hair did and I don't have to go to either job so perhaps it'll be a good day to do things that should be done before my 3 o'clock i.e. my damn taxes. Speaking of, I'm scared to do them. I have a creepy feeling burning in my loins that I'm gonna owe and I'm gonna owe like a mother fucker. Stupid unemployment. DAMN YOU MISSOURI NARAL. Among other things, I believe it's time I properly washed my truck. I noticed this morning that somehow a pickle (in a wrapper!) got into the bed of Chippy. Last time I checked, I didn't purchase a wrapped pickle. I'll blame it on the undergrads - everything can mostly be blamed on them if you ask me on the right day. But seriously, a pickle? Am I supposed to pick it up and throw it out? I didn't even put it in there and well, I don't think that it just somehow got lifted up in the breeze and landed there. No, I don't think that at all. But it's there and it's gonna stay put. I don't know how to assess the situation properly and I refuse to rid of it on my own. Hell no. I'll see how long it can stay. Maybe when I'm driving past cars, they'll smell pickles and wonder why. I'll be the keeper of that particular juicy secret. It'll be a cucumber by the time I'm finished with it.

America's Next Top Model. How is it that they let Tyra record a song in a studio? Seriously. That song sounds like a song I've heard before sung by none other than Beyonce "my body's too bootylicious for ya babe" Knowles. What I did though, as a test, I turned the mute on during the debut of her video (I know and I can't) and it was much better watching her just be pretty than have to listen to such dro as well. Sometimes, it's better to just stick to what you know: being so pretty with glow-y boobs. She's good at that, no one can take that away from her. Unless you're a gay man, seriously straight woman, you should want to have sex with her. No, for real. I'm including sticks that don't even like black-ish people. She's undeniably pretty. But she shouldn't sing.

Pizza. I'm not saying any more on the subject other than I could eat this particular Eye-talian food for each and every single meal. It's perfection.

I'll find the proper tax forms online NOW!

Taxation Station.

what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home