Monday, February 09, 2004

i guess i don't need light bulbs

it's odd that i keep on thinking that i have a hold on my money and then i get paid, and then i pay bills and then i cry. well, realistic tears aren't creeping out of my eyes, but if i had more emotion, they totally would be. i can't stand it. i don't understand where it all goes. maybe i spent too much money this weekend? but i for real didn't really go out but on saturday night and i didn't spend more than $20 which is really good. fuck me directly in the asshole. and i am not finished with my spending, not in a heartbeat. and this isn't even considered "fun spending" what's in my near future. i need groceries, my sneezy cat needs her sensitive stomach food, i need light bulbs. i don't know where this money is coming from. my asshole apparently. right after i get fucked directly in it. and i just double-checked my account and it's exactly as what i thought it was. argh. and i suppose i need to pay my phone bill as well. dammit. i guess it's gonna be a TIGHT next 2 weeks. yikes, yikes, yikes. i'll start chugging cock for money, maybe that'll pull in an extra few. and to think that i brought in lunch every single damn day last week and really didn't go out to dinner but one night. apparently it's not the food intake that's cleaning out my funds. is it the camel lights? my darling camel lights? my precious? doubt it. is it...........i'll shut up about this. for now.

okay. so i'm nervous for prince. i'm nervous that he agreed to open up the grammys with beyonce aka diane lane and jennifer lopez' daughter. i'm even more nervous, that after beyonce's 2nd performance in the "picture," when they showed prince, it appeared that he was crying as if her wailing was tear-inducing. that's so sad to me. and since when was she so gaddampt talented? for real. mary j. blige's shit is more talented. and after all these years, it's nice to see outkast get some recognition - it took them to release a double-disc where they aren't together, to win. team HOTlanta. and i guess that all along i thought i was in love with andre when i truth, i guess it's been big bio all along. i really want to love dre though, i really do. and i know that i do, but i wanted to love him the most. him and erykah badu's love child.

speaking of, guess who's on the guest list for ludacris? ya hear me? my shirt. is. off. i can't wait. it's even more exciting that i'm not going to have to throw down some money that i obviously don't have to go and see this show. i even took off work the next day in honor of the maintenance man. i should try and have sex with him. it'd be more exciting than who i'm currently rockin.

*** at least i'm calling all the bill collectors back?

good news you guys, i don't owe target the amount that they keep on telling me. i don't know what went wrong, but i just got credited $90 to my account and i don't owe til the end of this month. that's one tiny spider monkey off of my back. the gorillas are still in the mist, have no fear.

oh. and i need to see about 27 movies in the next 2 weeks too. sure, i can do that. and my gas tank is LOW. seal the deal! someone, please pay my phone bill. and while you're bullshitting, give me all your money. who IS this someone? i don't know.

at least next paycheck my raise should be on there. there's that to consider and wet myself about. and in a totally hot and good way.

who's tired?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home