Friday, September 16, 2005

sometimes it snows in april

hooo but it's been a minute, right? and i still ain't got shit to say. all grammatical and stuff.

so my birfday has come and gone. many thanks to anyone who actually still thinks to read this who came out and celebrated with me, 22 year old style. i got shit faced that night (as it should be), after a lovely dinner at pueblo nuevo with my folks & kiersten went along as well. my date, as it were. no one else is steppin up to the plate. or something. it seems like so long ago, and so lame to talk about. i got wasted, too many shots, couldn't get out of bed the next day until about 2ish and then maggie took me to dinner at lone star so we could throw down on some kc strips, certified style. i recall it being really good.

today, without blinking an eye, i spent $100 at target in less than 20 minutes. i have a gift. i recall toothpaste & gum being highlights. apparently i think i'm balling cause it's pay day and i had more than $20 leftover from the last time i got paid. i ain't livin' paycheck to paycheck (kind of).

in work related news, it has been stupid busy up in this piece. last week we had 3 events that i was kind of in charge of & it was pretty silly since all of these events are things that will definitely be more of my thing once they get someone to do my current job so i was just nodding my head like i know. i do know how to pick a delicious florist though. try me. and oh yea, during that time, i had some training class for the financial end of things (i'll be doing fun stuff like paying bills, check requests, and the like once we get regrouped) and that was tues-fri, 8:30-12 pm. good stuff. and oh yea, i was house/dogsitting for this japanese professor and i was totally sick. antibiotic sick. but it's over and all i have to show for it is this AMAZING cough that is taking longer than normal to go away. oh camel lights, my precious. i can't not smoke is the thing. not as of right now. so when i cough and people say, "jesus, that's one cough" i shrug it off and say, "it's getting better!" i don't know what that means.

i guess it's a good thing that i haven't gotten any weird calls from my gyno. had my annual a week and a half ago and not only am i on the good end of a pap, i also am gonna start my new birth control. hello yasmin! yes, i'm pretty stoked. i don't even know why. but read up on it cause it could be good times. here i come, RAW COCK. put it in me.

speaking of, i'd totally take michael cofield/wentworth miller's raw cock in me ANY OL' TIME. i don't care what you have to say.

yes, i don't have cable. don't get me started. sometime in 2006, all kinds of shit will be changing & cable will be in my life.

oh, katrina.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to type that guys don't make passes at girls who don't blog more than once a month, but then I saw that somebody updated her blog. Good for you.

At least this is a real comment generated by a person.

IJT

4:13 PM  
Blogger not jentrification said...

i lerv real comments. and the fake ones ain't so bad either. i mean, who knew that i had a "great blog" and i'm gonna get bookmarked.

IJT too

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home